I woke up this morning with the thought of why we use medication. How many of you depend on medicine just to get through the day. I was a person who would get migranes and sinus headaches all the time. I wouldn't be able to move. I would cry it hurt so bad. I tried numerous medicines to heal me. Well last night a sinus headache crept up on me. But lately I have decided not to take medicine and trust in God to bring me thorugh it. He has healed me everytime. I am building my faith in God the same way about my headaches in all areas in my life. God is the true medicine. I never thought I could trust in Lord with everything but now that I am I can't imagine how I made it before. I know his grace and mercy was on me. So let me say Thank You God. Give God your 100% FAITH and you will never fail.
Love you all
I am praying for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment