First, Thank you Lord for allowing me to share your grace and mercy with others. Thank you Lord for using me so that you can get all the glory. This space was created so God's word can be spoken, give a testimony of his love, and to help you see him through whatever you may be going through.
Friday, March 6, 2009
P.S.
Spiritual growth is not a one time thing. You don't get to a point in you life and say I have spiritually made it, it is complete. It's a lesson everyday to get your walk with God right. Once you have achieved one level there is another level to accomplish. We are shooting for perfection. Until you see Jesus in your mirror keep growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please send me an email so that I can ask you some Bible related questions. Just click on my profile and then on the box that says email. I'm just fascinated by your approach to Christian living.
ReplyDelete