Crystal ‘FREEDOM’ Baskin
Sometime I wish God made me like people who, as soon
as they get hurt, as soon as they are wronged, as soon as they are lied to and
lied on, as soon as they are cheated on, as soon as they are pushed to the
edge, JUST GO OFF. Let you know the pain
you cause. Let my anger be expressed by
busting your windows out, flattening your tires, scream to the world how you
are no good and a selfish bastard, tell everyone you know you are full of crap
and even get angry enough to appear on SNAPPED…….I stop and BREATH. Get on my knees. Think about JESUS on the cross for YOU and me. I let the tears flow from the pain and I
pray. I pray that God give you nothing
but blessings in your life. That he
continue to use you for his glory. That
you be shaped into the perfect image of him.
I pray that he take away any ill feeling I have about you. That he teach me how to forgive more and
more. That his love for you will be
instilled in me and shown by me no matter what.
Luke 6:28
28 bless
those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you
No comments:
Post a Comment