As I reflect on life I often wonder why I have held on to baggage. In the past three weeks we have been discussing forgiveness in bible study. With this discussion it has brought me to realize the faults I have in my life. I know these faults can be corrected so today I am taking the first step in doing this.
So today I am sending out apologies and forgiving. Now this is not only for me, but also for you, who, like me are still holding on to baggage or never received an apology for some thing or need to apologize for things you have done. Forgiveness is one of the keys to an abundant life. Do you know when you don’t forgive in can cause serious health issues? It is time to be like Jesus and “Forgive them father for they know not what they do.” So here goes.
First I want to apologize to God. Lord you know I have done some things to hurt you to the core. God you know my heart and from now on I will love you first. God give me the strength to walk out the call you have on my life. Second I want to apologize to me myself and I. I apologize for not loving you first and putting so many people ahead of you. For allowing you to be abused, mistreated, and consumed with darkness at one point. We are moving forward with better days ahead.
Next I want to apologize to you. Yes you. To the one that was hurt, even if it was intentionally or unintentionally. I apologize for your broken heart. For the bad attitude you didn’t deserve. For the lies, cheating, abuse, being insensitive, disrespectful, egotistical, rape, hating, jealousy and the list goes on and on. I know you never thought you would see the day that you would get a genuine apology but today is the day. So truly except it and let go of the baggage. Free yourself of the pain and move on with your life. Forgive.
To the one that did the hurting, I just want to let you know that I forgive you. You can let go of the guilt. You can forgive yourself. And even if you don’t remember the offense it is ok I love you anyway. I fail for the trap of the enemy to get offended in the first place. But no more, can’t let the enemy hold me back. I wish you nothing but the best. So I hope this apology/forgiveness help you to heal your pain. I want nothing but abundant life for you. If you have to read this every time you think about the pain please do. Then think about Jesus on the cross for you and how easy it was for him to forgive. That should help extremely.
Love You
God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment