First, Thank you Lord for allowing me to share your grace and mercy with others. Thank you Lord for using me so that you can get all the glory. This space was created so God's word can be spoken, give a testimony of his love, and to help you see him through whatever you may be going through.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
P.S.
My Pastor has asked that we start a gratitude joural. He asked us to name it Counting Your Blessing. We write in it morning and night. First you find 3 things you are thankful for. Next you find 3 spiritual gifts you want manifested in your life and thank God for it as if it is already done. With doing this exercise I have learned to focus on what I do have and not worry about the things I don't have. Actually I don't worry any more because half the stuff we worry about we can't change any way. So let me say I am grateful for you who is reading this. Try your journal out and see what changes occur in your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment