First, Thank you Lord for allowing me to share your grace and mercy with others. Thank you Lord for using me so that you can get all the glory. This space was created so God's word can be spoken, give a testimony of his love, and to help you see him through whatever you may be going through.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
P.S.
Being grateful of Jesus dying on the cross for me I came up with an assignment for myself and thought I might share it with you. Find 10 thing to thank God for today. Write a letter detailing the things you are thankful for and send it to 9 friends and 1 stranger in the mail. One thing that I ask that number 10 states, "I am thankful for you." This is not to get a blessing or something to tell you if you don't do it you will have bad luck. This is just a way for God to get the praise he deserves. This will also let you recognize the good things you have in your life. Then end the letter with God loves you. These three words can stop someone from giving up. Lets change the world one letter at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment