First, Thank you Lord for allowing me to share your grace and mercy with others. Thank you Lord for using me so that you can get all the glory. This space was created so God's word can be spoken, give a testimony of his love, and to help you see him through whatever you may be going through.
Friday, February 27, 2009
P.S.
Because I am learning finanacial literacy I want to shaare it with you. We are made to be the lender and not the borrower. I know you have heard this from the bible and it still true today. How can we provide financial support to the kingdom of God if we owe everybody. Stop today buying things with credit. Follow this simple rule, if you can't afford it (that mean pay cash for it right then and there) don't buy it. Jesus didn't keep up with the Jones so why are you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment