First, Thank you Lord for allowing me to share your grace and mercy with others. Thank you Lord for using me so that you can get all the glory. This space was created so God's word can be spoken, give a testimony of his love, and to help you see him through whatever you may be going through.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
P.S.
I am thinking I mean really thinking how there is no stopping God. You can't stop God from loving you, caring about you or blessing you just to name a few. If you feel different it is you that are not harboring these feelings about yourself not God. We can be our worse critics sometimes. I charge you to stop look in a mirror and tell yourself you love yourself, that you care about yourself and you are beyond blessed. But don't just say it truly mean it and you will see God has always been there waiting on you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment