First, Thank you Lord for allowing me to share your grace and mercy with others. Thank you Lord for using me so that you can get all the glory. This space was created so God's word can be spoken, give a testimony of his love, and to help you see him through whatever you may be going through.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
P.S.
Who do you know that will go out hanging and wake up the next morning to make it to work but when it comes to going to church on Sunday there is always some excuse. I know the excuses because I use to give them. I use to say I was to tired to wake up, God knows my heart, or I will just watch church on TV and that should be enough knowing I wasn't paying attention. I am so glad God didn't get tired of me. One thing that was true God did know my heart and know I was full of it. I am so happy he woke me up to reality and gave me unconditional love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment