First, Thank you Lord for allowing me to share your grace and mercy with others. Thank you Lord for using me so that you can get all the glory. This space was created so God's word can be spoken, give a testimony of his love, and to help you see him through whatever you may be going through.
Friday, January 23, 2009
P.S.
Would you really give up your life for someone. I need you to really think about this. I am not talking about a spouse, a child or any other family member. I am talking about a boss, a co-worker that you don't like or a total stranger. I know so many of you would instantly say no but that is what Jesus did for us. Then so many say I want to be like Christ or What Would Jesus Do. Well he would have love for everyone, do you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment