Thursday, April 2, 2009

Freedom Speaks

So today I am doing something a little different. After Bible study last night it is a must. We learned about the compartments of death. Did you know that God is with you even in death. But how he is with you is up to you? If you decide to believe in Jesus Christ you will go to a compartment called Abrahams Bosom. The compartment where the unrighteous go is called Gehenna or The Lake of Fire. Before you get to the Lake there is a compartment called Hades which means grave, hell or pit.

Now the thing that stood out to me about last night lesson is while you are in these compartments you will have different experiences. You can see other compartments from where you are. You are touched with emotions, you can recognize, you are intuned spiritually, you have memory, and you have speech. While in Abraham Bosom you experience calm, peace and contentment. While in Hades you experience distress, agony, misery, affliction and a constant flame.

This revelation got me thinking about the people that don't know God. They don't know that Jesus died for them. How about the people that know about him but make the decision to live without him because the time is not right in there mind. No one is promised tomorrow. I can't imagine people I know being in Hades. I don't want to imagine it.

So today I ask you if you don't know Jesus and you want to know him, want him in your life repeat the following words:

"Jesus I believe you are the Son of God. I believe you died for me, rose for me adn you are coming back again for me. Forgive me of all my sins, I confess with my mouth. I believe in my heart I am saved"

You are now welcomed into the family but it should not stop there. Get in your bible. Spend time talking to God. Get a church home if you don't have one. Remember God loves you like no other. If you need a study buddy, a prayer partner or just someone to talk to I am here.

Please don't take this message lightly. Below are some reference scripture about Hades, Abraham Bosom and Gehenna. Look it up for yourself in the bible if you don't believe my words. Love you all.

Hades: Act 2:26-27, 31 Isaiah 23:43
Abraham Bosom: Luke:16:19-26, 23:43
The Lake of Fire: Matthew 10:28, 23:33 Revelation 20:10

No comments:

Post a Comment