Ok today I keep hearing I can do all thing through Christ, who strengthening me (Philippians 4:13). At this stage of my life this statement mean so much. Coming from history of insecurities and low self-esteem I didn't believe I could do anything. I felt I wasn't pretty enough, good enough. The enemy had a strong hold on me. But once I starting spending time with God, let him control my life I finally realized I can do all things. Christ died on the cross for me. He is my strength when I feel I have none left. I started saying everyday God your will be done and my life changed drastically. So if you feel insecure or have low self-esteem why not give God a try. Take 15 minutes out of your day today and talk to him. Watch how God will work for you.
Love Freedom
No comments:
Post a Comment