First, Thank you Lord for allowing me to share your grace and mercy with others. Thank you Lord for using me so that you can get all the glory. This space was created so God's word can be spoken, give a testimony of his love, and to help you see him through whatever you may be going through.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
P.S.
I need you to stp what you doing. Find a window to look out of. Now look up. What do you see? Maybe the sun, moon, rain, clouds, a bird, clear skys or stars. Whatever you see to do you realize its a blessing for you. You are able to see, it a blessing of beauty. No matter whats going on I can look up and just smile because God is an artist. I mean just look in the mirror and behold the beauty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment