Tuesday, April 28, 2009

P.S.

We say that God is our provider, our healer, and our savior but how many of us our really allowing him to be those things in your life. We are in church singing, praising, and scream amen at the word. At home listening and singing spiritual music but our we applying the message to our lives or are we really not trusting his role in our lives. We will hold on to a family curse instead of holding on to God and know we can over come anything. It is time out for us playing victim, limiting ourselves to less than what God has planned for us, and trust that God has everything you need. I have heard God healed a man from HIV so you think he won't heal your disease. I have heard that God has feed thousand, you think he won't provide for you. I know God saved undeserving person like me so I know he will do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment